* tries to run behind Kisumi train * DONT LEAVE ME I KNOW IM LATE BUT WAIITTT
Ehm.. I heard about this before.. or whatever.. but jic
Just in case…
Stay safe, please. If you are in trouble, or think you might be; if you hear anything strange inside or outside your home please do not hesitate to contact the police. Check your cars through the windows before you get in them. Don’t go anywhere alone. Lock your windows and doors. Before you enter your house, check for signs of forced entry or tampering- this can include scratch or tool marks by locks or on the glass or a loose handle, indicating that the lock has been broken. Retreat to a safe, public, crowded place sit by the counter- this makes it easier for the staff and security cameras to see you. Call the police and notify them, ask to be picked up and then submit a statement. If in doubt, please call the police.
Is this real?! America, what is wrong with you, like seriously now.
I’m from America, and I don’t even know what the hell is going on?!?!?
whenever a cartoon/anime uses that weird ‘pattern on a background layer that doesn’t move with the actual object that has the pattern’ i always think “hey it’s that thing from Chowder” even though I’m sure it was used long before Chowder
my childhood // clutches heart
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I can’t not laugh at this
So basically the point here is that you can literally be a professional in one area and then try something that most people would say is pretty much the same thing and sound like a five-year old. Really talented people suck at things all the time the important thing is to never give up.
^^^^^^ That. Right there. That’s it.
I know I JUST reblogged this, but that comment is something I think needs to be shared. :3